• Is Alhussam International School certified by Ministry of Education?
Yes. Alhussam International School is certified by Ministry of Education in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. It also achieved international approvals. Alhussam International School accomplished a unique achievement as the first school in Saudi Arabia to obtain a certificate in innovation by the Innovation360, which is approved worldwide.
• What are the requirements for students' admission?
The student must pass the interview and English placement test.
• What is the approved curriculum at Alhussam International School?
The American curriculum.
• Is it possible to pay the fees on installments?
Yes. School fees can be paid on installments for each semester.
• What stages are available at Alhussam International School?
The following stages and grades are currently available :
- For our boy students:
From Kindergarten to Grade 3. Opening higher grades would be announced in the near future.
- For our girl students:
From Kindergarten to Grade 6. Opening higher grades for the Intermediate Stage would be announced in the near future.
• Are the subjects of Holy Quran, Arabic and Religion taught at the school?
Yes. We teach all the subjects of Holy Quran, Arabic and Religion which are approved by Ministry of Education in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and we take high interest in teaching these subjects.
• Are there school busses available?
Yes. We have our school busses available.
• What is the environment of study at Alhussam International School?
All staff at Alhussam International School are female, and all classrooms of boy students are completely separated from those of girl students.